Outdated rpm version of debootstrap in your home directory

Hi,

The Debian Installation Guide [1] currently links to your home directory
on gluck for the rpm version of debootstrap [2].

However, I notice that these files have not been updated in a long time,
which means the debootstrap available there is probably not useful to
install Sarge, Etch or unstable.

What is the best thing to do here? Remove the paragraph that links to your
home or can you update the files?

For now I have commented out the paragraph in the version of the manual in
SVN, but it can of course be re-enabled.

Cheers,
Frans Pop

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apcs04.html.en#id2534066
[2] http://people.debian.org/~blade/install/debootstrap/