Re: [g-i] Arabic / Persian fonts

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 19:38, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > freefont is the default font; I have seen that for indic scripts
> > freefont is sometimes picked as the first font and screws up the nice
>
> Confirmed. When this happens, this is really ugly.....I have seen this
> on the babelbox today...

Do we know which glyphs are taken from freefont?
AFAIK I stripped all glyphs we also take from other fonts from freefont in
the freefont tarball we currently use, so this should not happen.
Of course, I may have missed some, but that's why I'd like to know which
ones we're talking about...

See scripts/g-i/FreeSans-strip for the ranges I took out.