Re: Installation completed... where's the GUI? :(

First of all thnx for the immediate reply.

I did it and I got bad command or sth.
I guess no GUI installed yet.
I hit aptitude and tried to install either gnome or
kde.
But when I choose either of them I get
a red box full of "UNSATISFIED". Although I assume sth
is going wrong I do try to install a GUI by hitting
letter g.
The result is a green box displaying "0B/0s".

Any ideas?
Thnx in advance
Geo Bo