Re: [choose-mirror] How to ignore bad mirror

Free Ekanayaka wrote:
> is there a way to tell to choose mirror to not prompt the user in case
> a manually entered mirror is not valid?
>
> I would  like   to preseed a   manual value   for   the mirror without
> generating an error in case, say, network is not available.

You can find out the name of the error message displayed and preseed it
as seen, which will prevent it from being displayed. However, if the
program reacts to a bad mirror by going back and making you choose
another one, preseeding can't fix the resulting loop.

--
see shy jo