Re: How to run base-config in the first stage

> For tasksel and exim I'm sure this is the case; for user-setup it may well
> be that the "passwd" prefix should be changed to a "d-i" prefix. I'm not
> sure though. Christian?

No, I haven't changed the passwd prefix.

I more or less think about changing it after beta2, but keep backwards
compatibility to not break existing preseeded installs....but this
will need discussion before.

So, in short, the preseeding you were using for sarge should still
work.