[g-i] ttf-dejavu fonts updated to 2.1

The ttf-dejavu package has just been updated to 2.1. Peter Cernak, its
maintainer, rebuilt it with the new fontforge I NMU'ed and I just
sponsored his upload.

So, it seems that we're now ready to use fonts from this package
(actually we did choose these fonts for Cyrillic).

It's then probably time to request a udeb to Peter. Just need to
mention him which font we want in the udeb...and maybe provide him
with the patch (he may not be very well aware of udebs specifics).