Re: help ! how to modify scsi.udeb file - sarge 3.1

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 03:24, don ng wrote:
>   I was able to extract the udeb file and inserted my .ko module but
> could not repackage it at all.

You should probably get the source package (linux-kernel-di-i386-2.6) from
which the udeb was built, include the extra module, make sure it is
listed for scsi-extra-modules (in config files of the kernel-wedge
package used to build the udebs) in the correct place and use
dpkg-buildpackage or debuild to build the new udeb(s).

Cheers,
FJP