Re: status of the base-config removal

(Joey Hess mail about planned removal of base-config in next D-I
releases, please keep -boot CC'ed to answers)

> - Something needs to be done about localization-config, which hooks in
>   via base-config still.

This is really important. Otherwise, we'll have a strong regression
with all magic being done by l-c suddenly disappearing, so back to US
keyboard on GDM screen, no more localized graphical environments by
default and so on....

Konstantinos, can you spend some time on this ? Unless someone else
knows l-c enough...

> - Something needs to be done about debian-edu-config, which does likewise.
>   The debian-edu people should be pinged.

Doing so.