help ! how to modify scsi.udeb file - sarge 3.1

I have a a raid card made by highpoint but I need to hack the net image so it would see my card.

I was able to recompile a .ko module, modified initrd, and modified the pci.lst so the installer now see my card but I can't seem to modify existing scsi-extra-modules-2.6.8-2-...udeb file.

I was able to extract the udeb file and inserted my .ko module but could not repackage it at all.

What are the steps for modifying the udeb file? I am from redhat world btw.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

-Don

Yahoo! Shopping