Re: Slovak transkation

Quoting Marcel Hecko (maco@blava.net):
> Heya,
> I would like to start working on the Slovak (SK) translation of the
> Debian installer. Can you please provide me with additional information
> how to get SVN access to the d-i tree. I have allready read the manual
> page and want to start with translation ASAP.

Well, the Slovak translation is nearly 100% for a while.

Peter Mann <Peter.Mann@tuke.sk> soes a great job maintaining it but he
certainly will welcome more help especially for review and so on.

The translation of the installation guide can also be started if you
bring manpower....

Peter can also probably point you to a local localization team...so
it's merely up to you people to talk together...