Initial thoughts on the new Graphical installer

Hi, I have just tested your new installer on an old PC of mine and
would like to report my thoughts. I am a Korean user and believe I can
be of some help.

Goods
1. Overall : Like it. I has the 'Debian Installer' feel to it, and I
like how the colors were chosen. So far looks quite functional.
2. Font selection : UnDotum and UnDotumBold were good choices. Fits
right in with the installer.

The not-perfects.
3. After my first reboot, I am back to the old ncurses interface. Is
this how it's supposed to be? I need to check on this, but the Korean
font for the ncurses interface looks quite off (i.e. doesn't fit
nicely with the English font). Were there any changes?

4. Just noticed this, but at the 'mirror selection' screen.
If I hold down the arrow button to scroll fast, the Korean letters are
destroyed. Some change into unintelligible letters, some just move one
spot to the left, etc. This does not happen when I move up and down
one at a time. The GTK interface did not have this problem.

Please CC me since I'm not on the debian-boot mailing list.

--
Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they
are easy, but because they are hard.
                                     - John F. Kennedy -