Re: gtk.so compiled with Alastair's lib

Frans Pop wrote:
On Tuesday 04 October 2005 21:26, Davide Viti wrote:

Here it is.

I have tested this frontend and it works fine.
I've copied this tarball to alioth.

It also "fixes" a minor problem I noticed when using the last frontend Attilio sent me: there were double blank lines between paragraphs in the text field.

Davide: Was this compiled using latest cdebconf source from SVN (last commit Okt 2)?

Cheers,
FJP

hi

this is not a bug in the gtk frontend: the question's extended description includes two empty lines that are displayed by the TextView widget exactly as they are. Maybe i could add an hack that simply does not display blank lines? the TextView widget could also be moved above the actionbox, to be more similar to the newt frontend.

ciao

attilio