Re: beta status

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 05:16:31PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > We've pushed apt 0.6.42.2 to testing in the amd64 archive.  We
> > didn't have the problem with the gcc-4.0 dependency and did a
> > local override to get the new apt in testing.
>
> That's very good (and timely) news. Is there any status on getting the
> debian-installer package built?

The problem now seems to be that rootskel-locale still seems to
exist in testing for some reason.  It's unclear to me why it
still exists.  This is causing the monolithic target to fail to
build because it can't find the locale.

I've asked the amd64 ftp-master too look at it, but it's
currently still not solved.  They've added it to our reject file
(like that did for partman), but in this case it doesn't seem to
have helped.  I hope they find the problem soon so I can get this
build.

Kurt