AMD64 Debian Installer netinst

I recently tried to get Debian Installer going on a single Opteron custom-built machine using the daily build of the netinst CD image from here:

but I got an ISOLINUX error:

Could not find kernel image: linux
boot:

I found this thread:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2005/10/msg00358.html

but the resolution sidestepped the issue of the Debian Installer ISOLINUX error.

I'd like to solve this problem and help improve Debian Installer as well as the AMD64 architecture support in Debian, so please let me know if I can provide any more useful information.

I'm about to give the unofficial Sarge release netinst ISO a shot, but I was particularly interested in trying out the software RAID and LVM features of Debian Installer.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Database Architecture and Programming

http://www.sitening.com/