Re: Graphical installer: Great, but...

Davide Viti wrote:

a while ago I remember somebody who popped in #d-boot asking if it was
possible to use certain colors during a (textual) d-i session because of
color-blindness. It would be nice if we could take into account also such
situations.

http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/aboutCB.html
| Depending on just which figures you believe, color blindness seems to
| occur in about 8% - 12% of males of European origin

I my self was very astonished, that somebody, which I have worked together for months in a project, could not distinguish some sort of greenish blue from blue on the screen.

Helmut Wollmersdorfer