Re: a blindunfriendly Sarge installer problem

I tried several times to download those accessibility floppy disks and never could get any good downloads. The debian site needs an rsync server then this problem will go away, but for so long as people have to repeatedly fail to download images that will even work once booting is attempted adoption of Linux will continue to be slowed. A question along these lines I have is if I go to cheapbytes.com and buy myself an official sarge distribution from that site, is the accessibility iso going to be part of that CD set?