Re: Graphical frontend: some screenshots

Il giorno gio, 13/10/2005 alle 11.50 +0200, Frans Pop ha scritto:
> On Thursday 13 October 2005 08:35, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > -We should find a way to align the localised names of
> > languages. Probably tricky because we use a variable width font.
>
> One option would be to use FreeMono as default instead of FreeSans. But
> the result kind of defeats the purpose of having a graphical installer.
>
> http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i/GTK_mono.png

I don't think that using mono fonts would be bad for the graphical
installer. The user can use the mouse and the aspect is more modern and
less terrifing to new user.

My 2 cents
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.