Re: Graphical frontend: some screenshots

On Thursday 13 October 2005 04:08, Joey Hess wrote:
> So, do we want the beta release to include this mini iso as an
> optional, demo image people can download and try?

That is only feasible if you can include it without building it from
testing. Current builds requires one patched udeb and, because of some
weird dependency handling, that requires some others to be in localudebs
too. Also, rootskel-gtk is not yet in the archive.

You also may have seen Eugeniy's comments about font problems and the
frontend has some anoying usability issues.

On the other hand, it functions OK and including it may increase interest
in it. I have no objections to including it with those provisions.