GTK frontend, fonts problem solved

Frans Pop wrote:

So, all that remains now is the missing fonts. Could that be a similar issue? Hope you can trace that too...

strace helped again: fonts are not displayed correctly since when packing d-i_dfb_fonts.tgz i placed directories ja, ko, ttf-devanagari-fonts, ttf-farsiweb, ttf-punjabi-fonts, zh_TW, inside /usr/share/fonts rather than /usr/share/fonts/truetype (that last dir has to be created, mentioned dirs moved inside and then archive re-created). Frans, could you please fix the d-i_dfb_fonts.tgz archive in http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/ as suggested?

thanks

attilio

ps

when are we going to have official font udebs(s) ? i also saw zh_TW truetype font is really big (~12megs), can we do something about it (drop it, make it smaller, ... )?

pps

we should soon be able to drop d-i_gtk_root.tgz as soon as contained config files are placed in proper udebs