Re: [RFC] D-I: moving Installation Guide in SVN

Frans Pop wrote:

Joey Hess and I have been discussing moving the source for the manual from its current location (trunk/installer/doc/manual) to directly under trunk (i.e. /trunk/manual).

Please quote _full_ URLs like 'svn://svn.debian.org/d-i/trunk' as often as possible to give newcomers a better chance to step in (or test, or review).

Sorry for taking this posting as example of bad "insiderism".

Helmut Wollmersdorfer