libgtk+2.0-directfb question

Hi Alastair,

Thanks for the quick fixes

As you may have seen from the mountain of posts on d-boot about the
graphical installer, we now have a working build system.

Unfortunately we do not yet have a gtk.so cdebconf frontend that works
with your udeb (we currently use a tarball handcrafted by Attilio
instead).

Main reason is that neither Davide nor Attilio has been able to figure out
how to compile the frontend against it properly.

Can you offer advice (suggest a procedure)?
Would it be possible to include a libgtk+2.0-directfb library and/or -dev
package alongside the udeb that could be used to build against?

TIA,
Frans