[MEETINGS] First announcement of D-I team meeting for October 2005

This is the first formal announcement of the next D-I team meeting.

The monthly schedule has been approved during the former meeting, as
well as alternance between Wednesdays and Saturdays.

The proposed schedule I made later got no objection so either noone
noticed....or everyone agrees....:-)

As a consequence, October meeting is scheduled for:

Wednesday, October 19th, 20:00 UTC

The meeting agenda is opened for proposals in the mailing list and on
the wiki: http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerMeetings