RE: GTK tarballs for automatic miniiso building updated

Hi,
my humble opinion about the way we should proceed now:
make *minimal changes* to make sure Frans' building system works fine as
a first stef (and I think we achieved it) and at the same time make minimal
changes to make sure we have everything we need to boot the fe up.
no matter how well it works we need to do this carefully, without mass changes
at the same time.
The testd performed last night by Frans and myself showed that gtk.so was
missing:
I would try this
1) do a test with a tarball containing it and see if we got stuck anywhere
else
2) if we get past (1) I would throw gtk.so inside the miniiso via the udeb
rather than the tarball

Perhaps I am just paranoid, but I think we need to be careful to avoid waste
of time

ciao
Davide

TISCALI ADSL
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone
Telecom a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala subito, I PRIMI DUE MESI SONO GRATIS! CLICCA QUI:
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/