FW: [directfb-dev] Status GTK port

TISCALI ADSL 1.25 MEGA
Solo con Tiscali Adsl navighi senza limiti e telefoni senza canone Telecom
a partire da 19,95 Euro/mese.
Attivala entro il 31 agosto, il primo MESE è GRATIS! CLICCA QUI.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/1e25flat_tc/

--- Begin Message ---
Hi all I've been working on upgrading the gtk port to 2.8 and promised
a status report.

The cairo support has been changed to be a real backend supporting Cairo 1.x.
The final backend api for Cairo is sufficient to support directfb.
It is now functional and I'm testing. I plan to not maintain a fork of
cairo but provide the backend as a patch against Cairo and submit it
for inclusion into the standard distro.

Next I'll move on to gtk and expect no major problems. With luck the
work should be done in the next few weeks.

Mike