Re: GTK DBF IRC meeting (was: GTK DBF - Automatic build infrastructure)

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 11:50:08 +0200, Frans Pop wrote:

> On Saturday 24 September 2005 10:41, Frans Pop wrote:
>> Let's try to set up an IRC meeting some time next week. How about next
>> Wednesday (28 Sept) at 19:00 UTC?
>
> As Wednesday is not possible for Zinosat, I suggest we do the meeting:
> Tuesday (27 Sept) 19:00 UTC.

I probably was not clear: by sayin that for me it's fine from Tue to Thu I
meant that Tuesday, wednsday, Thursday are all ok.
So Tuesday is fine, but Wednsday woulod be fine as well: no problem at all
since I'll be on IRC all the 3 days.

See you there

Davide