Re: GTK netinst cd snapshot available

Il giorno dom, 18/09/2005 alle 16.04 +0200, Attilio Fiandrotti ha
scritto:
> Since i'm not very pratical of udeb packaging i've prepared an hacky
> netinst cdrom
>
> https://debian.polito.it/downloads/debian-testing-i386-20050918-GTK-netinst.iso

This is exactly what I was waiting for to test d-i gtk frontend in on a
real PC.

> If we are lucky we may find developers, font designers etc.. that may
> get interested in this project out and help us in doing what we cannot
> do by ourselves.

I would  like to contribute but I am not sure I have the right
programming skills and I need to verify if I can allocate some time in
my already overdue todo list, too. In the meanwhile I will continue to
provide italian traslation to d-i.

Ciao
Stefano

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it  http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.