Re: LAST REMINDER: Debian Installer team meeting TOMORROW

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 08:37:37PM +0000, Davide Viti wrote:
> In the meanwhile Eugeniy gave
> an easy and ready solution to simplify testing and developement of the
> graphical fe based on a minimal X server: it turned out to be very useful
> but it's still not clear what will be used... X or directfb.

For what it's worth, I haven't worked on the X udebs simply because there
seemed to be no interest in them. I can still do so, but given the massive
packaging changes coming up in X I have my hands too full to work on a
project if the frontend is going to be using gtkfb anyway.

 - David Nusinow