Re: 720 bootup problem

On Friday 16 September 2005 21:22, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> So you don't know how to add a kernel option for a given architecture?

Only for i386, sparc and s/390. For hppa, alpha, m68k: not a clue (and no
interest in learning/investigating how).

Actually for sparc I know it is _not_ possible for netboot images and
therefore we had to increase the default ramdisk size in the kernel
config...

Again: d-i is _not_ only by and for the core developers.
Getting d-i this far required a lot of people getting together -
maintaining it will require roughly the same amount of people keeping an
interest.