Re: LAST REMINDER: Debian Installer team meeting TOMORROW

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:13:59AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> This is the last reminder for the D-I team meeting on Saturday
> September 17th, 16:00UTC.

      <snip> first 45 scheduled minutes </snip>

> -Install reports handling
> 		           need Geert Stappers who proposed that topic
> 			   close old install reports?
> 			      (all pre-rc1 betas)
> 			   try getting a volunteer?

 Please prepare pointers to tools that may help volunteers

> 			   10 minutes
>

> -promoting stable debian-installer
> 		           need Geert Stappers who proposed that topic
> 			   basically need ASK'ing his proposals of a
>                            change in D-I pages to show the way to
>                            the sarge installer

And asking awareness that we have now a stable branche
where development can be done by those who don't that much time
for d-i as the (hard) core developers have.

> 			   5 minutes
>
> Other topics will be discussed in the post-meeting time.

St