Re: LAST REMINDER: Debian Installer team meeting TOMORROW

On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:13:59AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> (TOMORROW for me means actually Saturday..:-))
>
> (Kernel team added as a courtesy because kernel issues could be
> discussed as they are currently the main activity in D-I development)
>
> This is the last reminder for the D-I team meeting on Saturday
> September 17th, 16:00UTC.
>
> The meeting should be kept short, given Joey Hess own schedule. I
> suggest 1 hour, with the possibility to extend up to 1:30 but no more.

Thanks,

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the meeting as it falls at
05:00 on Saturday in my part of the world.

I think that I have cleaned up the immediate confusion and pain relating
to the removal of 2.6.8 from the archive.  I've asked Franz Pop to let
me and the rest of the kernel team when D-I is ready for that, and until
that happens it will be left alone.

Franz subsequently mentioned to me that the transition to 2.6.12 seems
to be going well, now those kernels have finally made it into testing.
So hopefully we can get rid of 2.6.8 sooner rather than later.

If there are other issues, and there are no kernel team people about,
you could try pinging #debian-kernel on irc.oftc.net. Failing that,
email is good.

--
Horms