LAST REMINDER: Debian Installer team meeting TOMORROW

(TOMORROW for me means actually Saturday..:-))

(Kernel team added as a courtesy because kernel issues could be
discussed as they are currently the main activity in D-I development)

This is the last reminder for the D-I team meeting on Saturday
September 17th, 16:00UTC.

The meeting should be kept short, given Joey Hess own schedule. I
suggest 1 hour, with the possibility to extend up to 1:30 but no more.

The meeting agenda is now closed:

-beta release preparation (most discussions will happen at Oldenburg, though)
                           goal is here to keep posted the people not
                           participating to D-I work sessions

			   20 minutes

-regular schedule for D-I meetings
                           initial proposal: 1 short (1h) meeting per
                           month
			   need deciding:
                             -frequency OK?
                             -which day of the week?
                             -what time?

			   10 minutes

-status of the graphical installer
			   need Attilio, Colin at the minimum

			   15 minutes

-Install reports handling
		           need Geert Stappers who proposed that topic
			   close old install reports?
			      (all pre-rc1 betas)
			   try getting a volunteer?

			   10 minutes

-promoting stable debian-installer
		           need Geert Stappers who proposed that topic
			   basically need ASK'ing his proposals of a
                           change in D-I pages to show the way to
                           the sarge installer

			   5 minutes

Other topics will be discussed in the post-meeting time.