Re: a blindunfriendly Sarge installer problem

On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 07:29:33PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 06:40:17PM +0200, Osvaldo La Rosa wrote:
> > Attention, important:
> > take care of the fact that brlvger was the USB driver for the Voyager
> > dispalys under kernel 2.4, NOT 2.6.
>
> Ah, ok. That is why i didn't find it :) What is needed under 2.6 then ?

I try to fwd some useful info coming from the person who worked (or
participate) to the way Mandrake/Mandriva blindfriendly installer
solution, but he's currently outside the country; he only promised to mail
me in a few days.

Osvaldo La Rosa aka Aldo.
(answers in CC or BCC to me)