Re: In preparation for 2.6.13 - initrd issues

pere@hungry.com wrote:

>If possible, pick a faster replacement.  Hotplug spend approximately
>one third of my boot time, just to load a few modules.  I've heared
As I repeatedly explained, hotplug will be killed long before etch will
be frozen, so this is only a temporary issue which I do not believe is
worth being optimized.

>coldplug, hotplug-ng and grepmod (or something like that, used in
hotplug-ng is dead, and grepmod is not useful in a post-hotplug
scenario.

--
ciao,
Marco