Re: [Debian-in-workers] Re: GTK frontend update and maybe time for an experimental netinst cd?

Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
12 вересня 2005 о 19:46 +0200 Attilio Fiandrotti написав(-ла):

what can we do, then? maybe creating a font that contains everything in a bitmapped format, fixed size and that doesn't require so much space as the ttf fonts could be a solution?

Yes, if you can do this for indic scripts then we can support them even
without gtk frontend.

could the fonts included inside the bterm-unifont udeb be used with pango too? and if not can them be converted in such a format that suits the purpose?

attilio