Re: GTK frontend update and maybe time for an experimental netinst cd?

> Here is the current list of fonts on my system.
>
> ttf-indic-fonts					install

That one is both the source package of all fonts....and a virtual
binary package, depending on all others.

The source package is maintained by Soumyadip Modak
<soumyadip@softhome.net> and sponsored by Jaldhar H. Vyas
<jaldhar@debian.org>

Jaldhar being the "soul" of debian-in-workers, I think that getting
the udebs will be easy..:-)

> ttf-devanagari-fonts				install

I'll try to have a closer look at that one, used by Hindi. Devanagari
is probably the most widely used script so we'll probably need that font.

...but others also..:-)