Re: GTK frontend update and maybe time for an experimental netinst cd?

10 вересня 2005 о 19:40 +0200 Christian Perrier написав(-ла):
> As soon as we decide which fonts we will need, then we need to get in
> touch with the maintainer and ask him/her to create a udeb (through a
> bug report.....but we might need to *help* maintainers with patches).
Christian, as I wrote in my other mail we probably cannot just use the
same fonts that are in debs. We will need to remove unnneded glyphs from
them or we will have broken display (like Devanagari characters from
freefont, Latin and Cyrillic characters from CJK fonts that usually have
bag Latin and Cyrillic characters, etc...).

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua