REMINDER: Debian Installer team meeting NEXT Saturday

This is a reminder for the D-I team meeting on NEXT Saturday,
September 17th, 16:00UTC.

The meeting agenda is still opened for proposals.

See http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianInstallerMeetings

"Geez, holidays are over", 2005.09.17.1600
Moderator: bubulle
 Topics:

-beta release blockers: can we workaround them? (prop. by bubulle/Joeyh)
-regular schedule for D-I meetings (prop. by bubulle)
-status of the graphical installer (prop. by bubulle)
-Install reports handling (prop. by stappers)
-promoting stable debian-installer (prop. by stappers)

sarge installer release discussions will be held during Installer work sessions at the Oldenburg meeting