Re: do not eject cdrom at the end of the install

On Monday 05 September 2005 22:05, Attila Kinali wrote:
> BTW: where are the defaults for the boot parameters like
> cdrom-detect/eject or debian-installer/framebuffer stored ?
> Or are they just selected by "it's not the value we check for" ?

It varies a bit, sometimes in the templates, sometimes in code (postinst).

In these cases:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/cdrom-detect/debian/cdrom-detect.templates?op=file&rev=0&sc=0
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/d-i/trunk/packages/rootskel/debian/templates-arch?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Note that in the second case a script is run a build time to create a
proper templates file and parse the arch-specific default values.