Re: [RFR] Patches switching sparc64 to 2.6.12

On Saturday 03 September 2005 14:23, Geert Stappers wrote:
>  E: Couldn't find package kernel-image-2.6.8-2-sparc64-di
>
> Is that due the switch?  ( Where is the coordination? )

Probably.

I wanted to do the switch the weekend before last, but the kernel udebs
were stuck in new the whole weekend...
As I had very little time last week, the switch was a little less
organized than I'd hoped. That the 2.6.8 udebs were removed is a bit of a
surprise to me (as they still were there at the beginning of the week).

I've committed the changes to the build system yesterday, so that should
fix the daily build problems.
You should probably check for conflicts after svn up.

For config/sparc/sparc32.cfg only the targets netboot and floppy are now
supported.

Another reason why things have taken a bit longer is that I've had some
problems building a netinst CD. I think I've got it now, but can't test
yet because my sparc is currently in use for building Haskell...