[D-I] D-I Packages maintainers: New (improved?) way to add packages to the localization framework

This message is mostly intended for D-I developers, but translators
might want to know how things are goind on.

Up to now, any package in the D-I SVN tree which included a
debian/po/templates.pot file was automagically added to the
"localization framework", ie the master files.

The drawback was that developers often need some time to refine the
wording of the templates they use, which often lead to very moving
targets for translators, in the early stages of packages development.

Starting from today, the list of packages which go in the master file
is manually handled by one of the D-I i18n coordinators, or by the D-I
release managers.

For instance, the prep-installer package, which is currently under
heavy work by Sven Luther is currently excluded from the
framework. Thus, Sven can safely change the templates without being
"hated" by translators..:-)

Changes for D-I package maintainers:

-after the initial work on a package in the SVN, please ask one of the
 i18n coordinators (myself, Dennis Stampfer) of one of the release
 managers (Joey Hess or Frans Pop) to add the package to
 packages/po/packages_list

We will then review the templates (general consistency, correct
English) and add the package name. We will also decide the position in
the list, which determines the order where strings appear in PO files
(most common packages at the beginning).

The current order is based on my own feeling of ordering the packages
and may of course be criticized.

Current list:

# List of packages with translatable material
# which we want translators to work on
#
# ONLY i18n COORDINATORS or release managers should add packages here
#
# Developers, if your package has translatable material and
# is not listed here, please get in touch with the i18n coordinators
# and request for it to be added
#
# These packages are sorted by order of "importance". This is the order
# which will be used in master PO files
#
main-menu
cdebconf