Re: Processed: Reassigning GTK related bugs

19 серпня 2005 о 18:01 +0000 Davide Viti написав(-ла):
> As for the missing "/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders" I rebuilt a custom
> fonts-udeb containing an empty file via:
> touch debian/fonts-udeb/etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders
>
> the warning disappears.
> I suspect most of the other warnings are due to some missing fonts: I
> wouldn't bother.
No, that warnings are because of missing locale files. I do not think we
need to fix them, it works event without them.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua