Re: [D-I] Problem with l10n synchronization for master PO files

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 12:46, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Just FYI, Christian comes back from vacation on august 22. I'm sure he
> will know if nobody step in, and if it does improve on its own.

As already reported, I have managed to repair all the damage due to the
breakage. I've also been able to fix the cause of the problem.

The automatic l10n-sync is currently blocked by a lock file in ~bubulle on
gluck. I've considered running the script manually and commit the result,
but that would have caused massive commits due to differences in sort
order. In the end I decided not to do this but wait for Christian's
return.

I've send a few mails to Christian privately with a report of what I've
done and open issues and expect he and I will be able to get things
running again fairly quickly once he comes back.

There are not very many changes at the moment, so this should not cause
any major problems.

Cheers,
FJP