Debian installer freezing (Configuring the network with DHCP)

The installer is running fine until it gets to that
point.
Right as that screen pops up, the keyboard turns on
scroll,
and caps lock, and freezes simultaneously.
No matter what I do, neither the keyboard, or
installer will
do anything after that point.

I've tried leaving it running for awhile to see if I
was
merely being impatience, but I let it run for nearly
two
hours and it still didn't move by even one percent.

I've tried a number of the Debian distros (Sarge,
Woody, etc.)
and they all do the same thing.

I am on an x86 architecture (AMD Athlon), and my
ethernet card
is a 'Realtek RTL816/8110 Family Gigabit Ethernet
NIC'. If you need
my motherboard info, and other related hardware I will
happily post it.

Yahoo! Mail