Re: [D-I manual] some typos

 Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> écrivait :
  « On Sunday 19 June 2005 17:46, Philippe Batailler wrote:
  « > French typography requires to put calls to footnote inside the last
  « > sentence. I think it's the same in english.
  « > If you agree, I can commit 3 changes in welcome/about-copyright.xml (2)
  « > and preparing/bios-setup/i386.xml (1).
  «
  « Where have you put the footnotes? I think just putting them before the
  « full stop would be wrong.
  «
  « Example, for about-copyright I think the 1st footnote should go after
  « "Free software" and the 2nd after "the source code".
  «
  « You could also submit a patch instead of committing so others may
  « review/comment first.

I have not committed anything.

--
Philippe Batailler