Creating a CD install of Debian ?

Can you email me the answer?
I am trying to download the necessary files to burn onto a CD locally, and make the CD bootable, so I can install Debian 3.0.23 to drive D.  This will be a "Debian dedicated" second hard-drive [Quantum ProDrive Caviar AC31600- EIDE 1.6GB] on a different computer that I'm setting up now.  I don't want to install Debian on the computer I'm emailing or downloading from.

What I did so far:
I've copied all 4 of the *-3.0.23-mini-.iso files from
http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/
under the MINI section, but now am trying to find out what to do to make the CD bootable.  I burn CDs using Nero (I can burn a bootable CD with it, if I have the OS I want in drive A - on one floppy).  I assume it's more than just burning the files I downloaded onto the CD.  Are there other files I burn to the CD as they are to make it bootable, or do I need to extract these files with another program?  Which is best?

And then, I'll need to know how to boot on the D drive, after it's installed there, when I want to run Debian.

I searched and downloaded the manual: http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/i386/install.en.pdf
and still couldn't find what I need to know.  A little more documentation on these topics would be helpful for us Debian newbies :-).  I can't wait to learn about this one!

Keep it Simple 8>]
Robbie R.
Admin and Owner of
Super ComputerTech.com
Home is www.supercomputertech.com
*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Robinson (Private);Robbie
FN:Robbie Robinson (Private)
ORG:Super ComputerTech.com;Computer/Network Repair
TITLE:Owner, Admin, Computer/Network Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:510 334-5908
TEL;PAGER;VOICE:510 334-5908
ADR;WORK:;;;San Pablo;CA;94806;US
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Pablo, CA 94806=0D=0AUS
ADR;HOME:;;;San Pablo;CA;94806;US
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:San Pablo, CA 94806=0D=0AUS
URL;HOME:http://www.supercomputertech.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:robbie@supercomputertech.com
REV:20050512T215740Z
END:VCARD