Re: No svn access to Alioth

Quoting Holger Wansing (h.wansing@onlinehome.de):
> Hi all,
>
> I cannot connect to svn via my alioth account since several
> days.
>
> ted@laptop:~/trunk-d-i-manual/manual$ svn up
> Password:

Password authentication on costa (svn.debian.org) is broken. Alioth
admins are trying to understand why. The main problem is that Wichert
Akkerman does not seem to have any idea about the cause of the
problem.

Unfortunately, ssh keys "upload" which can be made on
alioth.debian.org (haydn) does not spread out to costa. As anyway, the
move of alioth from haydn is planned for tomorrow Friday evening
(european time?), I guess the issue will be examined after that move
has happened.