Re: GTK fe: DFB abandoned, switching to X

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 04:32:17PM +0000, attilio wrote:
> The options are
> -X11: solid rock, but needs to be cutted down for space reasons
> -Kdrive: small, but unmanteined since 2003

Kdrive is really not an option. It's more of a developmental X server
that's gone unmaintained in favor of Xserver upstream, which is itself
really Keith Packard's playground for testing and implementing nifty new
features.  X11 is really the only way to go right now. It can be made
pretty small, if Jim Gettys is to be believed (and he very much is), but I
don't know how to do it just yet.

 - David Nusinow