Re: Can't get past network configuration

Hi,

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 18:11, Jon Behrens wrote:
> I'm very new to this and have downloaded the woody cd set for i386

I'm afraid the Woody installer is not supported on this list. The lists
main purpose is development and support for the new installation system
for Sarge.

If you want help with Woody installation, you should ask on the
debian-user list.

However, I suggest you try RC3 of the new Sarge installer [1], which is
the version that will be included with Sarge when it releases. This
should also support recent hardware better.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

Cheers,
FJP