Re: [D-I] The impact of a new language on Debian Installer

Quoting Martin Quinson (martin.quinson@loria.fr):

> And, concerning the l10n space consumption, what about pruning extra
> translations when udebs are extracted?
>

> When flaming me for proposing already discussed ideas or other reasons,
> consider that I'm not on -boot and may have missed something ;)

Well, this idea is floating around for some time. I think it comes
initially from Petter...and probably just needs someone doing the hard
work and implementing it...:-)

/me thinks about sending you and Denis Barbier alone on holidays in a
very rainy place, some day..... I wonder what would be said by the
DPL about such use of Debian's money...:)