Re: Installing Debian on a PowerMac G5

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:12:34AM +0100, Noah Slater wrote:

> Gaudenz was right in this respect and a confirmation to bug #294081
> should be filed. Can someone please help me with this as I am unsure
> of the correct procedure. The bug can be seen at

To add information to this bug just send mail to 294081@bugs.debian.org.
I think the output of the following commands would be helpful:

ofpath /dev/sda
ofpath /dev/sdb

and the correct OpenFirmware paths to the first and second hard disk. If
you don't know these you can also tar /proc/device-tree and add this as
an attachment:

tar -czf device-tree.tar.gz /proc/device-tree

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.